Fima Corporation Berhad (“FimaCorp”) is committed to protecting the privacy, accuracy and reliability of any personal information you choose to provide and to safeguarding such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. This online privacy statement describes FimaCorp’s current practices in respect of personal information collected through this website.
1. This website is primarily informational in nature. We do not collect any personal data or personally identifiable information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us.
2. Should you choose to contact us or otherwise provide us with personal information:
- We may share such personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies in order to respond to and process the queries or applications submitted by you and/or provide the services/information you have requested. These subsidiaries and affiliated companies will deal with your personal information in accordance with this online privacy statement.
- We also may share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties who process information on behalf of FimaCorp for the purpose of carrying out administrative, marketing, professional or technological support functions. In such instances, FimaCorp shall restrict the use such third parties may make of the information, in particular require that these third parties keep this information confidential.
3. Except as set out in this online privacy statement, FimaCorp will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or required to do so. In this regard, FimaCorp may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, for interacting with governmental anti-fraud databases, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to protect and defend the rights or property of FimaCorp, to protect the personal safety of FimaCorp website users or to take precautions against legal liability. We reserve the right to contact appropriate authorities when activities that are illegal or violate our policies are taking place on FimaCorp’swebsite.
5. If you have any inquiries or complaints, such as requests to limit the processing of certain information or if you think that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, you may contact our Company Secretary in paragraph 4 above.
6. We may review and update this online privacy statement from time to time to reflect changes in the law, changes in our business practices, procedures and structure, and the community’s changing privacy expectations.